Goodreads asked Susan Haught:

What are you currently working on?

Susan Haught I'm so excited about this project! When A Thousand Butterfly Wishes was published, I kept feeling Rachel's story wasn't quite finished, so I wasn't completely taken off guard when she kept talking to me, prodding me, and quiet honestly, stomping her foot! So, when I started receiving feedback from readers who read Butterflies, the recurring theme was that they wanted more of Rachel's story. Wow. Noting like hitting you over the head!

I started working on the sequel in February 2017, and it's going extremely well. I'm so excited introduce my readers to a new cast of characters who will interact with Rachel, get to know her beautiful daughter, revisit Ambrose and his mysterious ways, and meet Miles Malone--veterinarian, mountain climber, search & rescue volunteer, kitten rescuer, and holder of Rachel's heart. I'm so in love with him, and I think you will love him too. I'm shooting for a late summer 2017 release.

CHEERS!