Goodreads asked Susan Haught:

Susan Haught I'm working on the sequel to A Thousand Butterfly Wishes which will be out in October 2017. The idea came from several of my readers who wanted to see what happens to Rachel after the twist at the end of Butterflies. I truly did not want to write this book--it's rather emotional, but Rachel tapped me on the shoulder (actually, she hit me over the head) one night and shared her story. I couldn't not write it. And then Miles showed up--the adventurous veterinarian, search & rescue volunteer, and kitten rescuer who's been in love with Rachel and her therapy dog Zoe, for nearly five years, and a soft spot for Bug (Nicole). Now is his chance, because....he'll be the one to put her back together after a harrowing face-to-face with her past.

It wasn't an easy story to write, but it had to be told. The tentative title is A Song for Ladybug and is scheduled for release October 2017.

Thanks for asking, and HAPPY READING!