Anjali Chandran

Ok *taking deep breaths*...i read somewhere that PERCY DOES NOT GET A POV IN THIS BOOK! Out of all the books, rick decides to torture us by not giving a Percy POV in the LAST BOOK!!! How could he!!! He has only Leo, Jason and Nico...i already don't like the book...way to go rick!! What do you guys think about this new development in the book????!!

To answer questions about The Blood of Olympus, please sign up.
Cristian I agree why Isnt there percy I swear i am going to strangle Rick
Julie Lol, I thought everyone was happy that Nico had a POV in the book. I did enjoy Reyna's as well though too. I said in another comment that the point of the Heroes of Olympus was to put the Greek mythology in the modern world in another person's view. Sooooo, ending with mostly Jason, Leo, and Piper in the last book with POV, since they started, it only seemed fitting to me.
Ally The book was awesome! I was fine with the POVs. Plus, you can get more Percy with his Percy Jackson's Greek Gods book. Nico and Reyna were awesome! Rick also probably wanted Jason and Piper to be recognized more since some people hate them- they think that Jason and Piper are replacements for Percy and Annabeth.
Carla Viteri I loved it, because you know it is The Heroes of the Olympus, not just Percy Jackson saving the world again... really enjoyed the POVs of the other heroes
Pranav
Christalia The book is great, but i just don't like that it doesn't have Percy, Annabeth, frank, or hazel as any of the povs (i ship Frazel). I am halfway with the book, and all of my friends at school are either done with it, or didn't get it yet and are reading the book from one of their friends
Image for The Blood of Olympus
by Rick Riordan (Goodreads Author)