Evan Clark
Evan Clark asked Quentin Wallace:

Your work seems to feature several combinations of genres, creating really unique settings and atmosphere. Are there any particular genres, or combinations thereof, which you have not yet written in that interest you? What literary territory to you wish to explore in the future?

Quentin Wallace Hi Evan! Actually, I have long term plans to explore several different genres. I plan to eventually write a straight ahead western, without monsters. Also some type of fantasy story, probably more Conan than Lord of the Rings. I would like to write some science fiction, but I am not a heavy science guy so I find that a bit daunting. I'd love to write an adventure story, maybe something similar to Kipling or E. R. Burroughs. A crime novel would be interesting. I think it would also be nice to write something literary, like a great american novel. I actually have some unpublished stories that fit into the various genres I have mentioned, I just really love to explore different genres. As far as combination of genres, that I'm not as sure of, but I also don't believe in limiting my writing in regards to genre, so who knows that genres I may mash up next! Thank you for your question, I hope my rambling helped answer it.