Ashley Riley
Ashley Riley asked:

Is anyone else worrying that 'All Fall Down' by Ally Carter won't be as good as Heist Society or Gallagher Girls?

To answer questions about All Fall Down, please sign up.
Stephanie From what I heard from people who read the advanced readers copy, it's better than Heist Society and Gallagher Girls, so I'm not that worried. Everything Ally Carter writes is amazing.
Katelyn Heist Society was definetly not as good as All Fall Down. P.S Read #TakeTheKeyandLockHerUp
Sak Personally, I hated it. HS and GG were ten thousand times better. But that's just me.
Sandy Tobe honest, Heist Society almost put me to sleep. But I do think it can be on par with Gallagher Girls!
Arianna I read an ARC. You have nothing to worry about. It's completely different and absolutely enthralling.
Teha not really but yes definitely read @takethekeyandlockherup (after you read the first 2 books
Shivani This book is 10 times better than The Gallagher Girls book. (Those actually were kinda boring.) Carter really stepped up her game for this book!
Jocelyn I was disappointed by All Fall Down, after having loved Heist Society and Gallagher Girls, but I'll probably keep reading the series (it's still Ally Carter of course).
Andrea It paled in comparison to Heist Society. I really disliked this book and will not be reading the rest of the series.
Bella Its AMAZING!!!!! I wouldn't be too worried
Image for All Fall Down
by Ally Carter (Goodreads Author)