Michael Kahn
Michael Kahn asked:

thank you for the suggestion of kindle. when i have some money, i will get it. i am on the verge of homelesssness now, so this is not the time. Does it include "benefits?" If so, I would rather pay for the book.

To answer questions about Do You Mind If I Cancel?, please sign up.
Dena Kaye I hope that you can take advantage of the free books at the library.I have a kindle and I only go through my library for free e books. I rarely pay for a book . I'm a minimalist and don't consider owning books as a good thing and maybe that's why the library is the answer for me.
Michael Kahn thank you for a good idea. i have three books I authored and if you want them, you can receive them on email free, with no benefits. my email if you want them =amazon-EXPOSING THE MONEY MACHINE, THE UNTOLD NATURE OF CHRISTIANITY, ANGRY LOUD AND CLEAR TRUTH.
truthforce57@gmail.com
Image for Do You Mind If I Cancel?