Randi
Randi asked Elizabeth Fama:

Your book "Men Who Wish to Drown" is unavailable at ANY library or bookstore in my area..although I did find a Kindle format on Amazon. Is there any way I can get the actual book? Reading Monstrous Beauty right now and am BLOWN away. I love when I discover new writers I've never read before :)

Elizabeth Fama Thanks so much for this kind note, Randi! "Men Who Wish To Drown" isn't a book, despite the way it appears on Goodreads, it's a short story published by Tor.com. It gives a peek at of one of Syrenka's previous relationships, before she met Ezra.The only "printed" version is the paid Kindle e-book you found, but you can always read it for free here: http://www.tor.com/stories/2012/08/me.... Thanks for reading MONSTROUS BEAUTY, and for taking the time to write to me!