Katy M
Katy M asked:

Why does this book cost over $1,000 on Amazon?

To answer questions about Peter Darling, please sign up.
Paloma It probably costs a lot bc someone is trying to sell it hoping someone is desperate enough, idk. The company that published the book has shut down and all the places that the book was being sold on, either paperback or ebook, were taken down. I have the ebook and was wanting to buy the paperback but I don't think I'll ever be able to own it unfortunately:/ Not unless the author tries to publish it somewhere else or another company takes it on. I've tried to find if it was going to happen but haven't had any luck.

**Editing this reply: I went through twitter and scrolled a lot to see if anything new came up and I found that the author said it has a new publisher!! They wrote that it'll be republished within the next few months.
Image for Peter Darling
by Austin Chant (Goodreads Author)