Leslie
Leslie asked Susan Arden:

Will they be a bad boys 7 that will continue or finish up the story of number 6?

Susan Arden Thank you for writing. Yep. I'm writing #7 in NaNoWriMo. A few new characters (Mia's dad and sister) and this story focuses on Brandon and Mia's marriage and the loss they experience. Rory and Sommer are the strong secondary characters (their new marriage and adjustment) as these two brothers work the horse breeding part of Evermore and are both newly weds!! The rest of the gang is there as always (adore this nosy loving family!).

News: There's a holiday story coming out for 2015 that includes the wedding of Cory and Brett. I just couldn't get to it this year and am so excited to think about her walking down the aisle on her daddy's arm. I do enjoy the imaginary shopping for the characters.

Well, that's all the news and it was great hearing from you.