Kori Williams
Kori Williams asked:

anyone have any good book club discussion topics for this book? My group is going through some tough personal stuff so I chose this book so we could just have fun and talk about growing up in the 70's-80's. Thank you!!

To answer questions about Stories I Only Tell My Friends, please sign up.
Carolyn what a perfect choice! His truth really rings clear here. He is an excellent writer, a very perceptive human being and the stories are captivating. I'm so glad he shared his POV. As for topics-- any artistic angle works, (I am a playwright, actor and painter so his drive for his craft is very inspiring to me); taking on new adventures or following someone through these particular years is a wonderful journey also anyone who has any interest in recovery (every one should actually because addiction recovery is important in every community)
dizzy pickles I enjoyed it. Was nice to have a laugh and remember stars who aren't with us any longer. Also nice to read about Patrick swayze and that he was always grounded and genuine. Good to see that rob has over come his battles with his demons.
Image for Stories I Only Tell My Friends