Dena
Dena asked Judith James:

Hello, as a librarian who has purchased all your books in print and electronically for my library (and your e-books have pretty nice circulation stats) I was wondering if you are going to be making The Highwayman available on Overdrive so I can purchase it for my library? I have readers who would love to be able to get it here.

Judith James Hi Dena. That's wonderful to know. Thank you so much. I'm afraid I'm new to independent publishing and still have a lot to learn. Frankly I'd be delighted to make it available but I'm not sure how it's done. I have sent an inquiry to KDP. I know it is available for borrowing in the KDP library and KDP select so hopefully it should be simple to arrange.

Thanks so much for letting me know!