Ping Naka
Ping Naka asked M.C. Beaton:

Could you tell us about your day when you write? What time do you get up and go to bed? Do you take a nap at all? What do you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, dessert? Do you have someone to clean and cook and do errands for you? Do you like meeting your fans? Have you ever met any of the translators of your books?

M.C. Beaton I crawl out of bed and get a cup of black coffee and my fags and go up to the computer at the top of this tiny Cotswold cottage. I go out after I write and have a sandwich and a drink for lunch while I do the shopping. In the afternoon, I do the Times crosswords. I don’t have anyone to clean or cook though gardener Sue Close does sometimes help out with the cleaning. Of course I like meeting fans. No, I have never met any translators.