Goodreads asked Simon (Plague Jack) Watts:

What are you currently working on?

Simon (Plague Jack) Watts Just realized I haven't updated these in a while.

Right now I'm trying to wrap up the last two chapters of the first Discord graphic novel. The last two chapters will be the most important. I still don't pull my punches. Once we've finished the first 5 chapters we'll either try to find a publisher, or Kickstart a graphic novel. I'm personally hoping to find a publisher, for less than glamorous reasons.

Since Michal is Polish it puts me in a delicate tax situation. I split income with him 50/50, but since all money flows through me I still have to claim it as income. I really want to find a publisher so I don't have to deal with tax nightmares.

I've hardly been working on Amernia Fallen book 3, City of Lights. I haven't been managing my time well, and I'm only 15,000 words in. It's slow going because of a mix of exhaustion and motivation. I'm trying to finish the next Discord scripts early so I won't have any distractions for the next couple of months.

City of Lights will contain scenes which will define the Amernia Fallen Series. I want it to be my Storm of Swords, with a climax for every subplot.

Stay safe and be good!
Plague Jack