Rosie Mcclurg
Rosie Mcclurg asked:

I loved this book. I have not read anything from Francine Rivers that I have not loved. So inspiring and encouraging that love waits for all of us even though we do not deserve it. I recommend this and all of her books. Can anyone recommend any other books of this nature to uplift a Christian?

To answer questions about Bridge to Haven, please sign up.
Sifa Gowon Hi Rosie!! Yes indeed, Francine Rivers is an amazing writer and I have read ALL her books!

As to your question: I would recommend anything written by Tessa Afshar (Harvest of Rubies, Harvest of Gold), Nicole Baart, and Tosca Lee (although Tosca's books are a little more...intense).

Oh...and as a brief aside: if you have the time or inclination, might I suggest my book, Playing by Her Rules (a romance novel)? It's not as spiritually deep as Francine but it does have a strong conservative thread and the main character is a struggling Christian.

If you do read any of the books I mentioned, let me know what you think of them. God bless!
Melissa W Lynn Austin is somebody who may wish to try.
Kw I love anything by Michael Phillips with or without Judith Pella. Also anything by Bodie and Brock Thoene. Hard to pick - they're all good!
Angela Denise Hunter is so good and so is Becky Wade. :)
Immortal Rosa A Sensible Arrangement is a good read about love and forgiveness, it is a three parted series of (Lone Star Brides Series #1, 2, 3)
Hope enjoy!!!
Image for Bridge to Haven
by Francine Rivers (Goodreads Author)