Danly
Danly asked:

Will be heartless a series?

To answer questions about Heartless, please sign up.
Laura Heff I just finished it, and it ends without any loose ends. If Marissa Meyer were so inclined, she could continue with the Kingdom of Hearts, but I'm glad I don't have that "I have to wait a WHOLE YEAR?!" feeling I was anticipating. I'm a middle school English teacher and am excited to use this book as my next book recommendation for my classes. Marissa Meyer does an amazing job appealing to both girls and boys - I do wish the marketing were better towards both genders. I have to "trick" a guy or two into reading her by putting them into a Cinder book club for class and then all of the sudden they are off and devouring the Lunar Chronicles as if it were their own idea - what more could a teacher ask for? Thank you, Marissa!
Squish Its probably going to be a stand-alone but i would love for it to be a series this book sounds amazing!!!
Jill Yesterday at a panel discussion at PLA Denver, she said it was a stand-alone, but she will be starting a new trilogy next (which will be about super heroes.)
Gretchen No one knows yet.

Marissa says "Right now I'm pretty sure it will only be a stand-alone, although I’m trying to keep my mind open for possible companion titles in the future. That said, the book that will follow HEARTLESS, for which I have a few ideas, will almost certainly kick off a new series."
Annika It's not, but I sort of wish that it was. If the last 100 pages of the book were saved and developed further in a second book I think I would have enjoyed it a whole lot more.
vic (indefinite hiatus) Heartless is a stand-alone book, not a series.
Emily Munn While I was listening to the audiobook, Stars Above, the last chapter was a "teaser" from Heartless, and it stated that it was her next "Stand Alone Novel"...
Though, I am hoping she decides to turn it into the next Revised Fairytale Series, as The Lunar Chronicles is my new Second Favorite Series... second, of course, to Harry Potter
Aqsa (On Hiatus) I wish there were a sequel.
Image for Heartless
by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads Author)