Jwsrauch
Jwsrauch asked Jay Bell:

Just finished re-reading "Hell's Pawn", found it more compelling since last read. Took me forever to purchase and read "Something Like Summer" even though reviews were "a must". Usually not a romance novel reader. I am thankful I read, and look forward to "Thunder". By, the way, hooked. Am always looking for a great gay themed novel to read. Any suggestions?

Jay Bell Thanks for reading Hell's Pawn! Twice! That's truly excellent. I'm glad you took a chance on Summer too. You might want to read the other three Seasons books before Lightning or Thunder though. As for other authors, I have a page on my site here with some recommendations, although they are mostly romance: http://www.jaybellbooks.com/recommend... R. W. Day's "A Strong and Sudden Thaw" is also good. It's sort of dystopian fantasy.