мαr ♚
мαr ♚ asked Kristin Hannah:

Hi Kristin! I have a question about writing, though it's not about your books(which I love, True Colors is my favorite!) I would love your advice on how to get started on writing a book since I too would like to be a writer. So, if you possibly have any advice, would you be willing to share it with me? Thanks so much for your time, Marilyn

Kristin Hannah Hi Marilyn--

Thanks for your question. I know it sounds cliché, but the hardest thing you will ever do is to commit completely to beginning to write. The most important moment is to simply begin. Then you write the next day, and the next and the next. Don't worry about how good you are, just focus on learning the craft. Take classes, go to conferences, find a critique group. And read everything you can with an analytical eye. Good luck!
Kristin Hannah