☆★Tinja★✮ A Court of Pizza and Laziness

Is Of Silk and Steam going to be the last book!!?? I hope not, I love love love your books so much! I don't want this series to end so soon!!:) It would be amazing to have another werewulf couple. Will and Lena's book is my absolute favorite and I bet it always will be.

Bec McMaster Hi Tinja!

I am not contracted for any more books following Of Silk And Steam. However... that doesn't mean the series is done. I've always intended the first five books to follow a series arc and to finish that storyline in Silk, but I have a couple of other ideas - and story arcs - that I would like to create. It would probably mean self-publishing them, and I am working on a couple of other projects at the moment, so not yet.

So basically, I can't give a straight answer yea or nay at this stage - but I definitely have two different story arcs in mind, and have mapped out the characters and story lines for each of those books. So never say never...

Cheers,
Bec