Connie
Connie asked Robin Lee Hatcher:

Robin, I haven't read any of your books yet. I love Christian romance and with that said, which one of your books would you have me read first?

Robin Lee Hatcher Connie, somehow I didn't get a notification of your question. Sorry you had to wait so long.

Which book to start with? That's tough to answer without knowing your reading preferences. Plus some of my books are now only available in ebooks so if you don't have/use a reading device, those would be eliminated.

For a fun historical romance, I recommend Catching Katie and Fit To Be Tied.

The Where the Heart Lives series (Belonging, Betrayal, and Beloved) is a favorite of many readers (historical romances).

For women's fiction, I would recommend A Promise Kept, Ribbon of Years, Beyond the Shadows, and The Forgiving Hour.

If you like contemporary romance, I have a new series about to begin (taking off from characters and setting of A Promise Kept). The first book, Love Without End, releases in November, with two more books and a novella to follow.