Kathleen Hunter

does anyone else read and reread this?

To answer questions about Beowulf, please sign up.
Jonathan Farley I learned Old English especially to read it. I dip into it regularly and probably reread it at least once every two years or so.
Kevin Kamphaus Absolutely! Once a year.
Khalid Khan is it a translated version of beowolf?
The best piece of english literature in medieval age for sure
Anna Yes! This was the first translation I've read and I'm currently reading the translation by Charles W. Kennedy. (I plan on picking up Tolkien's translation after finishing that one.)
Mark Bloomer My favorite book. I read it every two or three years.
Pilar I keep rereading this poem repeatedly. I enjoy, above all, studying its form in the original Anglo-Saxon.
Jannat Raiyan currently reading it..
Candy Atkins Yes! I've read it at least six times
Steven C Hawkins My favorite story of all times. It is the first superhero story in English literature. (The Greeks and Hebrews beat us by quite a few centuries). I have read it every couple of years since I was in high school. 1976.
Image for Beowulf
by Unknown