Snow White
Snow White asked Sarah Dessen:

I love your writing style and all your novels. Recently I have been struggling with writers block and I don't know how to overcome it. What strategies do you use to help yourself when you have writers block? p.s. I love your twitter, you are helpful and hilarious. :)

Sarah Dessen When I'm stuck, I go back to the last place where the novel was really flowing and see what came right after that. If I brought in a new character, or started a scene in a new place, I'll tweak it, and take that person out or change the setting. It's like when you're driving and you get lost. You back to the last place you knew your surroundings, and go right instead of left. Also, breaks help. And tears, sometimes. :)
Sarah Dessen