Kejohn Thomas
Kejohn Thomas asked:

what grade is the book

To answer questions about Anthem, please sign up.
Nakiyah is this good
Sean Ferguson This is a required book for sophomores in my district
Captherine ✪ I read it in 12th grade for my Literary Explorations class. However, there is no "mature" content, so you could read it at, say, twelve years of age. Most twelve year-olds wouldn't get much of the messages in it, though.
David Shoebox I read this in 5th grade and hated it
Melissa My daughter is in 8th and she has to read it this year
Chelsea It's suitable for like 8th to 9th graders.
Abby This is a book for freshmen at my school
Jean-baptiste It's certainly readable by any grade. However, I'd not recommend it.
Daniel Kuntz I will be reading this book next week for my honours English class (I am in 8th grade) so I assume it is age-appropriate for students at least in 9th grade.
Jesse Cheshire There is no 'grade' for this book. If I were the literary professor or high school English teacher I would have it read at about 9th grade with an essay written, and then repeated in 12th to evaluate how each student's understanding of the concepts developed.
Brianna McShea I read this in 5th grade. I can honestly say this was my favorite book throughout my entire educational career.
Alex 8th grade is about right. It's too sophomoric for anyone older.
Elizabeth I read this in 8th grade for my 9th grade English Class. Our teacher gave us the student edition, mainly because Ayn Rand wrote this student version without some of the more mature scenes.
Image for Anthem