Lattes_n_literature
Lattes_n_literature asked Kresley Cole:

Hi Kresley. I just recently found my addiction to reading lol I'm always looking for new books to read. I see you have several out there that l wld be interested in but not sure where to start. Where is a good starting point on your books?

Kresley Cole Hi Lisa,
Welcome to the world of reading addiction! I would love for you to try out some of my books. For the Immortals After Dark series (every being thought to be myth--isn't) you can start with The Warlord Wants Forever, the novella that began the series. Really you could start anywhere in the IAD, since the books are all standalone (though readers tell me they're better enjoyed in order). For my new adult/young adult dystopian series, The Arcana Chronicles, (tarot mysticism + fighting for survival after the apocalypse) you should start with Poison Princess, since those books aren't standalone. To learn more about these or to check out my erotic romance or historicals, you can visit here: http://kresleycole.com/bookshelf/
Thank you for your interest!
Kresley Cole