Goodreads asked June Stevens Westerfield:

June Stevens Westerfield As a full time writer I "shouldn't" wait on inspiration. Writing is an every day thing, inspired or not. But, it doesn't always work that way. "Writer's Block", or at least "Writer's Temporary Road Construction" happens.

If I'm having a particularly hard time with a story I'll re-read a few of the most recent chapters and listen to some music that puts me in the mood for that particular story. For "Just As You Are" I like to listen to "Remix" by New Kids on the Block. For "Immortal Moon" "Radioactive" and "Demons" by Imagine Dragons never fail put in the right mood.

If I'm still having trouble, I take a break and watch a tv show or movie in the genre of whatever I'm working on. Or just a action and explosion packed blockbuster to clear my head and get me back on track.