John
John asked Rosalind James:

I have read 3 of your escape to NZ series and I have really enjoyed them, even though the 3 I have read have been set with the auckland blues and I am a chiefs fan as I am orginally from the mighty Waikato but now living in the USA I love your descriptions of the parts of NZ you visit in your books are the rest of your escape series going to be made whispersync ready as I am a big audible reader

Rosalind James Wow, thanks, John! Actually, I took my favorite things about all the NZ Super 15 teams and put them into one team. (We call that artistic license :) ). Because I agree, the Chiefs are awesome. And yes, eventually all the books will be on Audible and be WhisperSynced. Right now, Just This Once and Just Good Friends are WhisperSynced, and I know that Audible plans to WhisperSync Just for Now. Just for Fun is in the final editing stages and should be available for pre-order within a week or so! Thanks again for your kind comments.