Ivy Tucker
Ivy Tucker asked Isaac Marion:

Which publisher should your fans badger to get The Hungry Mouth or another collection of your short stories published?:) I'm ready for a relentless letter campaign. I must have a print copy of your stories!

Isaac Marion There's a big mystery surrounding short story collections. I keep getting told that publishers hate them and no one reads them and that they're kind of a dead format. And yet book stores are full of short story collections by authors that I respect. So I don't really know what's going on there, but regardless, I'm publishing a goddamn short story collection. It's going to be my next project after the Warm Bodies sequel. I'll need to write a few new pieces to fill the gap left by the story that ended up becoming The New Hunger, but getting this stuff out there is really important to me. Hopefully the Warm Bodies sequel will get me enough momentum to force it past all the objections of the industry.