Philip
Philip asked T.A. Uner:

When and why did you begin writing?

T.A. Uner I actually started in 5th Grade, showed some promise, then quit for unknown reasons.

Then, in my 20s, I started thinking I could write a novel. I wrote 4 "practice" novels between 2003-2009.

In 2009 I started thinking about an Epic Fantasy Series, I knew I wanted it in Ancient Rome, but with some magic in it.

In 2010 I began drafting the outline that would become THE LEOPARD VANGUARD, the first book, or "Tome" (as I call them) of The Leopard King Saga. I also planned out the following three Tomes which would make up the four Tome Saga.

The rest is history, I decided to go Independent since I didn't want to wait to hear back from agents or publishers, who may or may not ever answer, and with the Indie Author revolution in full swing nothing was holding me back.

Why did I become a Writer? Well I've always had an overactive imagination, and that is essential in becoming an Author.