Z - literaryeffect
Z - literaryeffect asked Katie McGarry:

Hello! I keep seeing people ask you if you are going to write more books for the PTL series, and you always have the same response. I wanted to ask - who decides if you can go and continue to write another book or two? Is it the publishers?

Katie McGarry Hi Zaira,

This is a great question and it has a bit of a complicated answer. Part of the answer lies with me. I would love to continue the series, but I need time to write the books. Right now, I'm writing book 2 of a new series that will be out in Spring 2015 and then I still need to meet my other deadlines.

There is also a lot of behind the scenes stuff--lots of moving parts at all times. I don't think anyone can comprehend how badly I'd love to write some of the secondary characters of the PTL series, but there are a lot of questions in the air at the moment. One of them being time.

I promise I'll definitely let you guys know if I can squeeze in another PTL book! My readers have been amazing to me and I appreciate you all!

Thank you,

Katie