Ken-ichi
Ken-ichi asked Michael Pollan:

It seems to me that the broad theme of your work isn't food but the relationship between humanity and its non-human surroundings (in which food plays a pretty enormous role, granted). Whether or not you agree with that, do you have any plans to write about other, non-food subjects on this theme, as you did in Second Nature and A Place of My Own?

Michael Pollan You're right: my bigger subject is the human relationship to other species and the natural world. Food is just one of several areas where that relationship gets played out. I am writing on non-food topics: my last piece was a long New Yorker article on "Plant Intelligence" and I'm working now on something about psychoactive plants and fungi. By the way, all my articles are available on my website, michaelpollan.com, where you can see the full range of subjects I enjoy writing about.
Michael Pollan