Goodreads asked Andrea Buginsky:

What are you currently working on?

Andrea Buginsky I'm currently editing book 2 in my New Avalon series. This series brings the Lady of the Lake from the Arthurian legend to life. We learn that descendants of the Lady of the Lake exist, and receive powers when they come of age. In book 1, Destiny, Elena learns of her heritage and receives her powers. She attends New Avalon, the school on the mystical island of Avalon, to learn about her powers. She makes some wonderful friends while attending New Avalon.

Now, in book 2, I'm delving more into Elena's best friend, Izzy. Izzy has a traumatic occurrence in her past that she's never really dealt with. When a visitor arrives at New Avalon, Izzy is given the chance to confront her past and finally deal with it. Elena is key in helping Izzy, and discovers a new power in the process.