Defne (that-bookworm)
Defne (that-bookworm) asked Rebecca Donovan:

Have you ever thought that your books would be read in other countries too, not just the US? How do you feel when international fans contact you and tell you that they loved the books?

Rebecca Donovan Knowing that The Breathing Series is beginning to circulate worldwide is so very surreal. All I can do is trust that the translation captures the emotion of my words in the way I want all readers to experience it. And I'm very fortunate to have received the same heartfelt and passionate responses from readers in each of the countries I'm currently available. This is a story that is relevant worldwide, so I am so touched when I receive messages letting me know how much my words have affected my readers, no matter where they live.
Rebecca Donovan