Umberto
Umberto asked:

Has anybody tested the advices and suggestion given by this book literally "on the field", on people, on real life situations ? does it work?

To answer questions about The Art of Seduction, please sign up.
La Petite Américaine Cash App: $Covid2020sucks

Am going to have to disagree with the other comment, even if it is 4 years old.
Jesus.
Is it really that hard to get laid? Keep fit, act confident, be nice, buy drinks. Chicks generally like that.
I doubt anyone wanted to kick the commenter’s ass out of “jealousy.” Manipulation is obvious. People don’t like it, and it usually sends them into beatdown mode.
If you have to resort to these tactics to get play, take note: you’re pathetic—that’s why you don’t get p*ssy. If you can only score women (or men, for that matter) by fooling or manipulating them into loving you, fucking you, and doing what you want, you’re a loser—and everyone hates you, not because they’re jealous of your “mastery of seduction,” but because people see through that shit and don’t like it. People always catch on to manipulators, date-rapey assholes, and other bottom-feeders who lie about who they really are...at best, it’s an ass-kicking outside a bar because you deserve it, but more realistically, people will simply remember you, and fuck you over when the time is right. Not exactly the best way to win friends and influence people, but you’re fine, if ignore me, you’ve got this—-great strategy.
I mean, when did getting a piece become some giant chess game? Last time I checked, the world is full of sexual people, and getting some isn’t a massive challenge.
It’s called being nice, having confidence, smiling, not looking like crap (try hitting the gym a few times a week), and being genuine in what you say and do. And buying drinks.
Can’t manage any of that and need to turn to this psychopathic drivel? You’re a loser who thinks they’re in control of other people, when you’re really being controlled by your own desire to have someone you don’t believe you’re worthy of or deserve. (Now there’s a chick magnet right there). Keyword being loser, anyway.
Reevaluate your life.
Sean Great question Umberto. I personally have used many of the techniques in this book and had plenty of success. It is important to point out, however, that if you are aiming for sexual seduction that you must be good looking (healthy, in good shape, groomed well, dressed nicely, smell divine without being overpowering). I used to read this book every night before I went out salsa dancing and I would practice trying to "cast a seductive spell" over women, and I got quite good at it. Also at work I managed to get all the attractive women fawning about me because I was subtle, charming, polite, suggestive, slightly flirtatious, and a little coquettish.

As a man what I learned from this book is how to allow myself to be slightly feminine in order to mirror female psychology and thereby entrance them like a bird looking at its own reflection. I don't have the heart to use people though, and then dump them like a cold-blooded brute; that would be too sinister.

Another thing I used with great success from this book is the art of being indirect - not forceful. If you want to seduce someone who is seemingly impossible to seduce it is paramount that you not give them any reasons to reject you or to think that you are purposefully trying to seduce them: the trick is to seem aloof to the seductive things you do around them (things that are bound to make them think sexy thoughts about you: such as the way you do your hair, your cologne or perfume, your subtly sexy clothes, the suggestive way you move, your vibrant health and fit body, the sound of your seductive voice and the subtle... oh so subtle way you speak to make their ears perk up - without giving away too many signals about your intentions.) I could go on and on. It takes years to learn, but I suggest you start today and practice, practice, practice.

So to answer your question: yes I have tested the advice and suggestions given by this book literally "on the field", on people, on real life situations. And yes, it does work. Remember that if you are using it for erotic seduction that you MUST be healthy and fit; you must dress nice but not be snobby about your looks; you must groom well; and above all you must not have any major anti-seductive qualities such as: very low self-esteem, extreme vanity, rudeness, or greed.

Lastly, keep in mind that the more success you have as a seducer, the more envy you will stir up among the members of your own sex. When I am at my best is when I have to watch my back the most from the extremely envious looks and snares by other guys who are jealous. I've almost come to blows on more than one occasion by some jealous jerk who has no other reason to mug me than he is envious of how much the other women like me. This will happen to women as well. So be forewarned and learn how to disguise your seductions to some extent from the envious eyes of rivals - otherwise they will dog you relentlessly. Then again that is what Robert Greene's other books will help you with - to defend yourself against them. Both "The 48 Laws of Power" and "The 33 Strategies of War" will also teach you a great deal about the Timeless Art of Seduction - IF you view them through the lens of seduction while reading.
SbJ Yes, it works and even though it is well known, it still has typos. The main thing to really focus on is the type of 'Anti-Seducer' you are and everything else falls into place. Hope this helps.
Sherbeny Yes, and absolutely fantastic.
Desdemona Blackheart For starters, it's a great overall read - quite fun, actually. The bonus being that there are tons of fun, bite-sized amounts of history thrown in.

From personal experience, it does work. For me it was a matter of finding one of "types" that I identified with, and playing up those "qualities" a bit. And as the person below me mentioned, it doesn't hurt to look your best.

With anything, seduction takes time. And the more you practice, the better you'll get.

An often overlooked - yet fun read - on seduction in general is the Satanic Witch by Anton LaVey.
Andrej It mostly depends on what you mean by works?
If you struggle with attracting ladies, or holding on to one, there are better book to guide you through training on how to think and behave in order to attract ladies naturally. Unfortunately there are no love potions, just a lot of training.
"Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets from a Woman on How to Attract, Seduce and Get Any Female You Want" by Marni Kynris.
Or buy her "how to become a man women like" training. Changed my life completely from being angry, twitchy unhappy boy doing 9-5 unpleasant work in to a confident, go get her man, who finally got a dream job and a dream relationships dynamic who have not felt anger for years.

Art of seduction is an amazing book. It goes on top of the book i mentions previously explaining why are we drawn to certain people. Seduction is a slow process in order to turn No in to a long lasting YES through attention to details and bold action. It filled with thrilling history lessons on how natural seducers of the past enslaved minds of their targets with charming and charismatic personas.

PM me if have any questions.
Ss Ali scarlett kennedy has. she wrote a book "how to make someone obsessed with you" @scarlettkennedy
Image for The Art of Seduction
by Robert Greene (Goodreads Author)