Goodreads asked Brent Weeks:

What are you currently working on?

Brent Weeks Right now I'm neck deep in marketing. It's just part of the reality of my job. A professional writer isn't a full time writer. He or she is a full time professional and a full time writer. Most of us just want to be the latter! So I'm currently prepping for a panel I'll moderate on Epic Fantasy at San Diego Comic Con: coming up with questions, researching my panelists, and reading as many of their books as I can. Yesterday I wrote up some book recommendations for a Barnes and Noble blog. Making plans to meet with other industry people in San Diego, agreeing to and scheduling interviews, arranging logistics for a book signing for my graphic novel launch in October, secret side projects... It's exhausting, and it's kept me from writing fiction until today.
I'm also about 50,000 words/200ish pages into The Blood Mirror, the concluding volume of the Lightbringer series. I'm really excited about that, if I can work out just a couple thorny problems...
Brent Weeks