Justin Heard
Justin Heard asked Brent Weeks:

1. When you return to The Night Angel world after Light Bringer, will Blue be one of the characters? 2. Do you plan on continuing to work with Graphic Audio? That's where I've read your books, and I love how it makes them come alive. It would be a shame for your books to no longer be made available in that format.

Brent Weeks Let me answer #2 first (because I like to be a little non-standard). I've really loved working with Graphic Audio and do intend to keep working with them. I don't see any reason why we wouldn't, but I don't think we have contracts yet for some of my future works, so there's no guarantees.
#1 -- it depends. To rip off a line from Emily Dickinson, I dwell in possibility. I have so many characters in the Night Angel world, and several different ways to tell their stories, that I'm not 100% decided on what route I'll take. Especially when you have characters of wildly different ages. If you choose to wind the clock forward 10 years to tell about the most interesting period in Blue's life, you'd be skipping past the most interesting periods in several other characters' lives. I want to do it all, but the reality is that at some point I'm going to have to make some hard choices of who falls by the wayside, or has only snippets of their story told, and who gets a strong focus. But yes, I still have Blue in mind.
Brent Weeks