Goodreads asked Robin Christophersen:

Robin Christophersen My most recent published book is Ghostworld (October 2017), which is the second installment in The Passer Series. It continues the story of Eleanor Bouchard, who has develop supernatural powers that have been lying dormant within her since birth.

Both The Passer and Ghostworld developed out of an initial idea that began germinating in 2009. I had a vision of a story where two people who had suffered tragic losses of their spouses meet by chance, but experience an immediate connection. As their lives intertwine they discover their meeting may have been influenced by otherworldly forces.

In a sense, that is the premise of The Passer Series, but through an epic, mythological lens. I'm not sure exactly why it went in that direction, but as the story developed, that is where my characters wanted to go.

Still, the original story has been festering and now as I write the third book in The Passer Series called The Order, I am also writing alongside it the story I believe I originally meant to tell.

Why I Love You: A Spooky Little Love Story is about a recently widowed author who after publishing her first novel is stalked by a famous actor who is convinced she is writing about him.