DarkChaplain
DarkChaplain asked Michael R. Miller:

Hey Michael! Figured I'd ask here instead of on Twitter: How's book three of The Dragon's Blade coming along? Honestly looking forward to the finale! I also saw that Dave Cruse started recording the audiobook for Veiled Intentions early May. Any ETA on when the book will hit Audible?

Michael R. Miller Hey DC, good to hear from you! Book 3 is coming along steadily. I reckon I'll have a first (rough) draft done within the next month or so. Getting to some big moments I've waited years to write. Dave has just completed the audio book today actually :) We'll be doing a proof and some pickups with the aim to release early in August in time with a bunch of promotions I'll be running. It's been awesome to hear some of the scenes in Veiled come to life. Dave's been on fire this time.