Goodreads asked Gina Watson:

Gina Watson Procrastination can get the best of anyone. The main thing that works wonders for me is a schedule. When I first resigned from my desk job and became a writer I thought it was going to be awesome because I had zero deadlines and all the time in the world. Working from home is great, but when cleaning the kitchen becomes higher priority than writing there's a problem.
I have to focus on my schedule in order to follow it. Now I go to sleep at a decent hour (any time before midnight). I get up at six and start writing (and I do mean writing!) at seven. I'll write well until noon. By then I need a break. However, if I follow this schedule, I get a solid four thousand words per day. That's good for me.
When I don't feel inspiration for one project, I skip a section and usually end up writing the ending, or how I currently think I want the book to end (it usually changes).
If I follow these strategies, I don't have problems with inspiration for writing because I truly love, love, love my job. It's a dream and I feel completely humbled to be able to live it because I know that not a lot of people get to live their dreams.