Jennifer Pulley
Jennifer Pulley asked Lauren Baratz-Logsted:

Not a question but I love the Jane Taylor series, so fun! Are there more to come? I love your work!

Lauren Baratz-Logsted Dear Jennifer, I'm *thrilled* you love the Jane Taylor series! However, outside of the two novels and the collection of short stories, Jane's World, there are no further books scheduled in it at this time. But the good news is that I've written many other books! The strongest comedies, outside of the JT books, are The Bromagnet and the sequel, Isn't It Bromantic? You also might get a kick out of Falling For Prince Charles - very quirky - and this fall, I have a new novel coming out for adults called The Other Brother. Beyond those, there are many others, so I hope you'll give one or more a try and, if you do, I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for writing, Jennifer, and reading!