Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls, #2) Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy discussion

zach or josh?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 207 (207 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Madelaine i personally think zach's better. he's funny, but also sweet when you want him to be. i can imagine zach being with cammie cuz there both spies. josh isn't, and he's never gonna know the truth. so yeah.

Jenn ya, i feel the way zach kinda teases cammie, yet still likes her, they should be together more than her and josh. i have a feeling later in the series zach and cammie will be a couple.

@_@

Kimberly ZACH, sorry josh but he could never know the REAL cammie like zach can(and does!) i love zach goode! so definitly zach.

Kimberly and i think they will be a couple too(and i am hoping!)

Perla zach and together zammie lolz

message 6: by Bella (new)

Bella Ya know I really liked Zach, but now he's keeping secrets from Cammie and im beginning to wonder. . .

message 7: by Bella (new)

Bella oh and I forgot what's up with Abbey and "Stay away from that boy, Cammie" on the train? I have a feeling that we don't know the real Zach. Oh a second one, "I'm a boy who doesn't have anything to lose." Also, who are Zach's mysterious sources? And does Mr. Solomon know? If so , why would he lie to Cammie about it? It seems to me that all the adults in this series are liars. As I said before, I wonder about Zach. . .

Madelaine Yeah, the third book was soo confusing..what does zach have to do anything with macey and the campaign? it makes me so mad that nobody tells cammie anything. i was expecting zach and cammie to solve a crime together or something. and josh was only mentioned once in the whole book! at the football game they should've at least talked or something

Sarah M. M. G. Josh is just so...Josh. He's sooooo stupid.

Abbey I like Zach better because he knows the real Cammie that Josh could never know. However...I'm really sick of Zach keeping everything a secret.

message 11: by Is (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is Zach but augh this book aggrevates me there isn't enough love for them to move foward

A Soul Zack, hands down.

Josie Bivens Josh, because Cammie doesn't really know Zach other than he's a spy from Blackthorne. Josh is completely honest, and Cammie knows she can trust him. He even went out of his way to "Save" her, even when he didn't know what he was saving her from.

Samantha ZACK! duh.

message 16: by Is (new) - rated it 4 stars

Is Josie wrote: "Josh, because Cammie doesn't really know Zach other than he's a spy from Blackthorne. Josh is completely honest, and Cammie knows she can trust him. He even went out of his way to "Save" her, even ..."

Yeah but he'll never truly know HER though.

Megamarie For now? I'm saying it's Zack. I really like Josh but he was sort of too normal. But Zack is mysterious and a daredevil. Okay. He's keeping something from Cammie but don't we all? We keep also keep secrets. And I just hope that he will really fall in love with Cammie. :)

Lizzy Zack

Gabrielle ZACK ZACK ZACK ZACK ZACK ZACK. He' obviously the
better guy for Cammie. At least they can talk about spy business and new moves/weapons.

jackie zackzackzackzackzackzackzack! haha amazing guy!
@Megamarie - I loved your reply!

Megamarie @jackie- I love yours too. We're on the same side.:)

Rebecca ZACK is a lot better than Josh, Josh was just like an itean to toy with Zack keeps her on her toes, always trying to figure him out whereas Josh she could find everything out with Liz's help

♥Sky♥ Zack all the way. Zack is way better than Josh.

Gabrielle Almost feel sorry for Josh, but Cammie totally deserves Zach.

Lywana None of them because cammie doesnt really no zack and josh doesnt really no cammie.

Azaria ZACH!!

Emily Zach(:

Azaria I agree.

*♥*Athena Leilani*♥* Zack totally!! josh was...stupid. I didn't like him. Zack is sooo amazing!!

Azaria I agree, but Josh was also really sweet. But Zach has the same profession so he understands.

message 31: by Arti (new)

Arti ZACH!!!!!!!

Samantha Rinaldo Zach!!!!!!!!! HE's some much better than Josh. He'll never know Cammie like Zach does. HE knows what she is, and he understands. Josh is just not what Zach will amount to be with Cammie.

message 33: by Fareeha (new) - added it

Fareeha JOSH! he is so sweet and Zach is so confusing and isnt upfront like Josh is about his feelings... josh doesnt care what she is or does.

message 34: by Arti (new)

Arti Zach all the way

Ineta Kinda of a stupid question the answer will always be ZACK, you cannot build a relationship on a lie and although Josh is sweet it would never work he would not be able to handle her world and could never know the truth. Sure Zack is still a mystery, but i think eventually she will find out about him as he does her. Once the secrets are out they would be one of those great spy couples like Cammie parents once were

Azaria Ineta wrote: "Kinda of a stupid question the answer will always be ZACK, you cannot build a relationship on a lie and although Josh is sweet it would never work he would not be able to handle her world and could..."

I totally agree! Josh is too "all american boy" for Cammies rockin spy lifestyle. Zach is in the same profession so therefore he understands everything about her.

message 37: by Arti (new)

Arti true dat

Winnie ZACK!!!!!!!
but i think Cammie doesn't know the real Zack... not yet at least

soo Cammie knows the real josh but josh will never know the real Cammie
and Zack knows the real Cammie [or at least thinks he does] and Cammie knows tons of different Zack's and might in the future know the real Zack

message 39: by Zoha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoha Zach. Bad boy. I like them like that.

message 40: by Zoha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoha I think they do.

Winnie ditto what she said^ 0.0

Karen well ZACH! Duh...probably because he have heard more about Zach than Josh...and who doesnt like a mysterious guy... bt having to pick one I would go with Zach

message 43: by Arti (new)

Arti ZACH

Hailee  W Z-A-C-H!!!! ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Arti (new)

Arti YAH!!

message 46: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy ZACH!!!! :) He's so much more amazing.
But, I did love Josh when he was the only guy, I thought it was perfect.
But now that Zach is in the picture, he's so much hotter and amazing. :)

Scott Leger Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy is a 2007 young-adult fiction novel written by Ally Carter. It is the sequel to I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (2006) and the second book in the Gallagher Girls series. It was published on October 2, 2007. The cover was released on January 30, 2007, The title was announced at the end of a code breaking competition on November 22, 2006.

Kendall Anne Zach is amazing!!!!!!! I love him!! Josh was just ok though, not nearly as awesome as Zach! =)

Jayme Zach oviously!!! the fourth book came out and OMG!!! soooooo romantic!!!! Cammie and Zach are perfect for each other! (sorry for spoiling it!:s) she's totally forgotten about Josh! and Zach isnt trying to be a bad guy! and he is totally IN LOVE with Cammie and wont stop worrying about her!!!! OMG!!! love this series!!!!!!! :)

Rachael Zach, I'm not exactly sure why either. I think mostly because they are both spies and can relate to each-other, but Josh is a sweetheart. So I guess I like them both

« previous 1 3 4 5