This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate how the "people" I owe money to have my phone number.

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2009 04:47PM) (new)

I'm so tired of seeing the words "Collector Lechter," "Collector Fuckface," "Collector 666," and "1-888-Bullshit" pop up on my cell phone screen, so I changed their names to "You So Smart," "You Are So Montambeautiful To Me," "Gap Teeth Are Cute," and "Somebody's Thinking About You." I'm hoping that it brightens my day and/or raises my self-esteem one call at a time.

I tried to name one "Someday Your Rich Prince Will Come," but it was too many letters and also I don't usually dig guys who have money.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2009 05:07PM) (new)

One of those guys is Citibank, though, and I paid that shit off (it occasionally happens). I can't remember which one it was, but naming that number "Citibank" would be boring.

Should I write a book on how to deal with finances when you don't want to deal with them?

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) If they're making collections calls on debts that you've already paid, they're probably in violaton of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and subject to fines or lawsuits if they don't leave you alone.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No, they don't call, anymore, but I just don't know which one it is to delete it.

message 5: by David (new)

David You need a different job and retraining. Teaching is really a hobby in compares to your life style. Be grateful, debtors prison has been abolished. No longer do they take you into the commons and put your head and arms into a wooden holding contraption while spanking your ass with whips for days.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What should my new job be?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tra-la-la!

message 8: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Boisture I've always thought Powerball Winner would be a fantastic job.

message 9: by Joe (new)

Joe (joediver50) Hands and head in the stocks...Spanking my ass... And the problem is?

message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe (joediver50) Did I reply to the wrong thread?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.