Brandon Mull Lovers discussion

Add to the story

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11 comments Ok so i will start a story and you guys add on to it.

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11 comments Once apon a time there was a little girl and her name was Gurtrue and then one day.......

message 3: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 46 comments ...an email from an unknown address popped up on her laptop while she was IMing her best friend.

message 4: by MK. (new)

MK. (heymatthewbk) She clicked on the e-mail so she could read it, and it read...

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11 comments INCOMING NEWS!
Oranges are going to destroy the planet and the only was to survive is to dip your toe in your brothers stomach acid!
So she.......

message 6: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (Irajnug) | 46 comments deleted it, thinking that it was just one of those stupid chain letters.

little did she know that it was an encoded message accidentally sent to her instead of agent 303, a member of the CIA. little did she know that the letter REALLY meant...

message 7: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments Um...
The CIA agent was subject to the "oranges" because he (let's make it a he, shall we?) Didn't "dip his toe in his brother's stomach acid...

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 27 comments uh.........

And so Gurtrue went about her day when she got the same E-Mail but this time it also said......

message 9: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments There's a meeting at 10 a.m. at the janitors office of Drustforth Jr. High. mandatory. Must come. Important info about Oranges.

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 27 comments and she replyed with who are you and why do you keep emailing me?!.......

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 27 comments (ps that will be the school she goes to!)

message 12: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments (OK!)
the response was:
Hello! You work for us!
Gurtrude was truly puzzled and decided to go to this random meeting in the janitors office. She was well prepared with a bottle of pepper spray and her heaviest textbook (Social Studies).

message 13: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (catfanatic) | 581 comments Mod
**Is this role-playing or just being weird? Just wondering**

...Gurtrue went to the meeting and was surprised to see several faces she knew from her school. She went up to a boy who was in her Math class to ask what was going on when...

message 14: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments *Both at once!*

A weasel stuck it's head out of a bucket full of mops and brooms. People instantly started screaming there heads off, and Gurtrue did the one thing that seemed to be the right thing to do...

message 15: by Naomi (new)

**lol**

...she ran and grabbed it and was about to take it outside when it said...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Flip, Flap, and Fly

message 17: by Naomi (new)

...She stopped and stared and said, "What?"

message 18: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "I said, "flip, flap, and fly"!" the weasel said sounding very annoyed. "it's the code word, idiot, otherwise why are you here right now?"
"Uh...someone had the wrong email adress?" Gurtue suggested weakly.
"LIES! Or not...i knew i was emailing the wrong person..." the weasel said thoughtfully. "Even so, you know too much now, so we're going to have to do something..." he said. (the weasel is a he).
"Wait a minute...i don't know anything!" Gurtrue exclaimed fearfully.

message 19: by Naomi (new)

...But the weasel just ignored her. "Hmmm..." he said, "What should we do?"
One member suggested, "We could brainwash her!"
Many people agreed to this or had similar suggestions.
Then a quiet girl in the back spoke up and said, "...

message 20: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "We should welcome her into the group-it takes to much time to brainwash people, and it would be too difficult to cover the evidence if we killed her...Mr.Weasel, you know we need more members to st-" she said.
"I get it, i get it!" the weasel said, hastily, cutting her off. "Excellent suggestion...uh...whatever-your-name-is...let us now perform the orientation!" the weasel cried.

message 21: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments Gurtrue was relived because both her body and mind were working. She went to sit by the girl that saved her. Gurtrue asked "what in the heck is going on?" The girl answered......

message 22: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "Don't talk to me. I just hate having blood on my hands-i'm always the one who cleans everything up," she said coldly. However, she slyly handed Gurtrue a slip of paper that said "meet me after the meeting-i'll explain then. Annie."

message 23: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments The meeting went on endlessly. Gurtrue was starting to dose off when...

message 24: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "LET THE MEETING BE ADJOURNED!" the weasel bellowed.
Gurtrue woke with a start! "Huh? Oh-that's right...math class..." she said vaguely, and drifted toward the door...

message 25: by Jessie (last edited Jul 08, 2009 12:48PM) (new)

Jessie | 260 comments She then became coherent and remembered were she was. i have to met annie she thought and went off to find her. She found her by the door and asked
So what is going on?
Annie took her to an vacant class room and explained that...

message 26: by Naomi (new)

she had actually sent Gurtrue the e-mail and thought she would make a great asset to their group.
"Wait a min!" Gurtrue said, "What are you talking about? I've never met you before!"
Annie said, "Well, actually you have..."

message 27: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments remember when you were at the amusement park a little while ago and you saved that little girl when the ride came crashing down, that was me.
But how? Gurture asked astonished.
We do different identities here. explained Annie
What is with the taking weasel? asked Gurtrue

message 28: by Naomi (new)

"Oh, him? He's just the freak of the group. He's the smallest in the group, so he likes to try out all these weird costumes. Being a weasel is just his most recent one. Any other questions?"
"Ummm, yeah. Lots. But first, what is this group even do?"
"...

message 29: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments This group is in charge of a very important mission.
"which is to do what dress up?"
no it is to...

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 14, 2009 06:11PM) (new)

"To dance around and act like clowns." she replied simply

message 31: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "Right..." said Gurtrue. "Um...are you joking with me? Cuz i don't dance..."

message 32: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments "why?" she asked.
sundenly anne fell on the floor.
Are you okay Anne? asked gurtrue
"RUN" anne shouted "they trying to control me".
"Who?" asked gurtrue confussed
"The enemies"
"oh" whipered gurtrue
Gurtrue ran not know where she was going until she ran into ...

message 33: by Naomi (new)

A wall.
"Ouch!" she said. Why didn't I see that wall...? her thought trailed off as she looked up and saw.. no wall. What the... she reached out and felt... no wall. What on earth...? she knew she had run into something. Her head still hurt. She started walking forward with her hands in front of her so she wouldn't bump into anything that might be 'invisible'. Then she felt the same bang on her forehead as before, but this time she knew she hadn't run into anything. Is this what Anne meant? Can the 'enemies' get in my head? was her last thought before she fainted.

message 34: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments She then woke up in a strange place. anne was next to her.
Where are we gurtrue asked?
Anne answer was a horse whisper
"enemies Dungeon for prisoners."
"Are you okay" asked gurtrue
"yes they just got in my head just like they did to you."
"Okay tell me what is going on? everything"

message 35: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments "Wait..." Anne held up her hand. "I will tell u as much as i can-they will come for us soon..."
"What?! What?!" Gertrue asked.
"The enemy has a strange string of DNA that they use to control your mind...we are all against the enemy-but we have a disadvantage because we are ALL old members of the group-we all have the DNA."
"Why'd you leave?"
"We realized how twisted their aims we-" Amanda stopped abruptly.

message 36: by Naomi (new)

((Wait! Is Amanda a new character or just a mis-spelling?))

message 37: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments (i am going to keep going pretending amanda is anne)

Just then a tall handsome man walked in with a square chin and brown hair that was bushed back.

"they quit because they got all strange" he said he voice sounded like gravel.
"no we did not Henery, James started hurting inoccent people"
"who is james?" asked gurtrue confused.
"the leader of the enemy" anne answered quickly
"Will someone tell me what is going on?" gurtrue asked annoned.
"I will" answered the gravel like voice. ...

message 38: by Shiara (new)

Shiara | 129 comments (oops, sorry , Amanda is supposed to be anne)
"Ok, before you say ANYTHING i want to ask some questions. First of all, who the heck are you?"
"I'm henry."
Anne said quickly, "Be careful what you ask Gertrue, because once you know what's going on, there is no going back. Your life will be with our organization."
"i still want to know."
"don't say we didn't warn you."
"ok, ok, now let me ask my questions. How exactly did you lot get into MY head...when i'm not an old member of this society that does weird DNA transplants?"
"Because...um..." The man said.

message 39: by Jessie (last edited Aug 28, 2009 05:07PM) (new)

Jessie | 260 comments "Your parents were in the society." henery said
"No they are not the right ageand they are just simple people" gertrue said defenceively
"you mean were you were adopted. And we stop aging when we join the society."
Oh i am an orphen?"
"Yes" anne said "sorry"
"How did they die."
"well that was when james went over board" anne said
he...

message 40: by Naomi (new)

(Ummm... Jessie? This creates the slight problem of Anne being the same age as Gurtrue and her parents...)

message 41: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 260 comments okay i fixed it.

message 42: by Naomi (new)

(lolz. interesting idea. unfortunately I don't remember what I was going to type next. crap.)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments got pushed over by your mom and dad and his body gaurds got mad and beat your dad up, then they threw him in the shark pool."

"What about my mom?"

"Oh, with your mom, they just simply took her prisoner, and made her watch while they implanted the DNA into her little infant, then left your mom chained up with no food or drinks. Meanwhile, they dropped you off in the poorest orphanage alive, and i hear that you got adopted a month later."

"Even though you did nothing," said Henry. "You are still very much hated."

"They have a new leader now, Gurtrue." Anne continued, "His name is...

message 44: by Naomi (new)

..."Carp. I'm not sure why he has such a strange name, but that doesn't-"
Henry interrupted her, "He's named Carp because he always eats carp."
"I don't really care," Anne said, "Anyways Gurtrue, we know practically nothing about him, so we have to be wary. If you meet him, make sure you"...

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments ...don't laugh. He HATES laughing. All of the under cover agents here say so. One time someone told a joke, and this one guys was laughing and then Carp stabbed his tongue with a fork! Then he cut it off so he couldn't laugh anymore," said Anne.

"Also," continued Henry, "You have to...

message 46: by Jessie (last edited Sep 29, 2009 05:33PM) (new)

Jessie | 260 comments try to avoid him he hates you. You are probely the most powerful one in the socity."

"I am not" said Gurture

"You are, you just have not reached you full potinal." anne said

Suddenly some one else walked in it was...

message 47: by Naomi (new)

A tall man. he had dirty blonde hair, a long nose, and green eyes.
"Who's that?" Gurtrue whispered
"I don't know," Anne said, "I've never seen him before."
Henry started, "He's-"
The New Man interrupted him, "...

message 48: by ♫♥Selena♥♫ (last edited Oct 07, 2009 09:49PM) (new)

♫♥Selena♥♫ (wertyiu102) | 1478 comments ..I am Inconspicious. I am not supposed to be here. Do not say my name Henry. Names are powerful."
"So... why are you here then?" said Gurtrue.
"I am here to help you. You are in terrible danger."
Getrue had mixed emotions to this sentence. Sure, it was kind of cool, but mostly scary, and she ran. Anne, Henry, and the dirty blonde haired man had shocked expressions.
Gurtrue ran and ran, into the hall where she bumped into a dark haired girl who looked about 14 years old. She, too looked scared.
The girl was wearing a sweater and jeans. Behind her was a brave looking boy, who looked younger than her but surprisingly taller. She had one of those, "Hello, my name is..." nametags and hers said Kendra.

[This is a Fablehaven group, right? So I wondered, what does this have to do with Fablehaven, so I decided to mix it up a bit. Hope you liked! ;) :]

message 49: by Naomi (new)

Gertrue gasped. "What are you doing here? Who are you?"
The boy laughed, "I wonder, do you think she's a new recruit?"
"I don't know," the girl, Kendra, said, "But she probably knows. Why don't you ask her?"
"Why are you talking about me like I'm not here? What are you talking about? A new recruit? Of what?" Gertrue was panicked.
"Woah, woah!" Kendra said. "It's ok. We don't mean any harm. Can you just tell us where you were running from just now? Was someone chasing you?"

message 50: by Cloudwing (new)

Cloudwing (hilo) | 127 comments then Gurtrue said no Anne was being controled so she told me 2 run and i did then it felt like i ran into a wall but then i realized u were trying 2 control me
then i woke up here

« previous 1