The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian discussion

Last Book in the series

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Last Olympian is the the last book in the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. I think it will be about Nico and the underworld forming an army with the gods and Hades is on the Gods team. There will be a big war.

Post what you think will happen in "The Last Olympian" by Rick Riordan.

-Mihir

Raziq What i wonder is, WHO is the last olympian?
Personally, i think it is Hades, but, you never know.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The last olympian might be an unknown-to-readers god

message 4: by Ceryx (new)

Ceryx well think of it this way:
percy has so far actually met 11 of the twelve olympians. the only one left is demeter. she is the last olympian he will meet

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly what i meant!

Cedes yea i agree its probly the last god he hasnt met
but i hope his and annabeth's "relationship" goes sumwher...

Laura So excited for this to come out and ecstatic that it's this year.
Have any of you seen the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Guide for the Half-Bloods (or something like that)? It's got 2 short stories, a map of Camp Half-Blood and some other stuff. I was thinking about getting it on my next trip to Target.

message 8: by Zach (new)

Zach i read the guiide to percy jackson (the demigod files) and it is so good! it has a preview of the last olympian and rachel kisses percy and beckendorf cums to pick percy up for the big battle!!! i cant wait till the book cums out!!!!!! i think the 2 main characters that r gona die r kronos and either annabeth or rachel or maybe even grover. i think the last olympian is gonna be Demeter!!!!!! CANT WAIT TILL THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to read the Demigod Files

message 10: by Zach (new)

Zach its sooo good! apparently the last mini story, the sword of hades, is sort of a prologue to the last olympian

Brianne Zach wrote: "its sooo good! apparently the last mini story, the sword of hades, is sort of a prologue to the last olympian

"

where can you find the "sword of hades"

Brianne Ceryx wrote: "well think of it this way:
percy has so far actually met 11 of the twelve olympians. the only one left is demeter. she is the last olympian he will meet"

I thought he did meet demeter

Brianne Mihir wrote: "The Last Olympian is the the last book in the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. I think it will be about Nico and the underworld forming an army with the gods and Hades is on the Gods team...."

I never thought about it like that. That's super cool though, if it ended up with Hades being the last Olympian, kinda deppressing if all the others die.

message 14: by Camille (new)

Camille Raziq wrote: "What i wonder is, WHO is the last olympian?
Personally, i think it is Hades, but, you never know."

I think it is Percy

Brigid ✩ PERCABETH WILL HAPPEN!!!
just thought i'd put that out there. lol.

message 16: by Ceryx (new)

Ceryx technically he met all thwelve olympians in the 3rd book when hed goes to olympus. but actually meeting them as in they have more than one line and they have some impact on the story he has only met 11. in the first he met dionysus,ares,zeus and poseidon.in the second he met hermes. in the 3rd he met artemis apollo aphrodite and athena and in the 4th he met hera and hepheastus. he has yet to meet demeter

message 17: by Percy (new) - added it

Percy Jackson its proboly percy

message 18: by Bringit45 (new)

Bringit45 I think the last olympian is Hestia or a minor god like morpheus or like just someone who is a recruit like a another son of posiedon or the coming back of thalia. You never know!

message 19: by Camille (new)

Camille ♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "PERCABETH WILL HAPPEN!!!
just thought i'd put that out there. lol."

I see what you mean. That is a big chance that could happen to! I wonder what that would make their kid?

message 20: by Bringit45 (new)

Bringit45 Camille wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ wrote: "PERCABETH WILL HAPPEN!!!
just thought i'd put that out there. lol."

I see what you mean. That is a big chance that could happen to! I wonder what that would make their kid?"

it would be normal because only their grandparents are god/godesses

message 21: by Brigid ✩ (last edited Mar 01, 2009 08:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brigid ✩ omigod my sisters and i always talk about that! lol! :D
it's like, half-blood+half-blood=whole-blood (a god)? another half-blood? a mortal? GAAAH IDK!!!

also, are percy and annabeth like cousins or something? cuz, i mean, athena popped out of zeus's head. and then poseidon is zeus's brother ... so then i guess poseidon is athena's uncle. so their children would be ... ????? never mind this is going to make my brain explode. O_o

message 22: by Camille (new)

Camille urrrr family relationships to show how they are connected is so confusing!

message 24: by Percy (new) - added it

Percy Jackson who do u think it is? =)

message 25: by Percy (new) - added it

Percy Jackson i heard from someone that theres going to be a new percy jackson series after the last percy jackson about percys kid and the kids a puarter blood =)

message 26: by Camille (new)

Camille i'm really not surprised!

message 27: by Zach (new)

Zach why arent u suprised

message 28: by Camille (new)

Camille because kids books series do that.

message 29: by Zach (new)

Zach ok

Shikashika8 well i fin dit possable that there is a slim chance that they might make percy a god for saving olympus (if he does)and with the romance portion i would rather percy end up with annabeth than rachel

Isabel Song Ceryx wrote: "well think of it this way:
percy has so far actually met 11 of the twelve olympians. the only one left is demeter. she is the last olympian he will meet"

actually, there are also the minor/lesser god and goddesses.

message 32: by Zach (new)

Zach true

message 33: by Zach (new)

Zach but i think u will fart cuz ur ugly

message 34: by Kamvball (last edited Nov 14, 2012 12:51PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kamvball *i hope Rick keeps writing about Percy Jackson Series

*and i think that there's no last olympian its just to make a dramatic title to make people wonder

*and i hope that Percy gets Annabeth cause he knew her B4 Rachel

*my favorite Olmpian is Hades cause i mean u have to have some sympathy for him, Zeus just banished him from olmpus so i'd get pretty mad and depressed to, and he is soo powerful, he controls the ENTIRE underworld!

Isabel Song I think that Kamvball is right on the third bullet, the one about Percy and Annabeth. But, Idon't thinkthat it is internet safe to give out your e-mail out to strangers. Plus, a weirdo creep guy could track you with that info.

Isabel Song Zach wrote: "but i think u will fart cuz ur ugly"

who you are talking about?

Isabel Song Kamvball wrote: "AND I REALLY, REALLY , REALLY BADLY HOPE THAT THEY SAVE LUKE AND UN-BRAINWASH HIM SO HE COMES BACK AND FIGHTS WITH THE OLMPIANS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME AND HE'S THE BEST SWORDSMAN ANDI FEEL BAD ..."

Well, Percy actually might become to be betterthan Luke, and if that does happen, (the part about Annabeth) what about Percy? He sort of likes her and feels protective of her.

Kamvball AND I REALLY, REALLY , REALLY BADLY HOPE THAT THEY SAVE

LUKE AND UN-BRAINWASH HIM SO HE COMES BACK AND FIGHTS

WITH THE OLMPIANS CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AWSOME AND HE'S

THE BEST SWORDSMAN ANDI FEEL BAD FOR ANNABETH ...

Kamvball but then Annabeth might want to ditch Percy for Luke

and then, wait, maybe Aphrodite might turn Luke back

to the Olympians so then there will be love chaos

between Percy choosing between Annabeth or

Rachel...... and Annabeth choosing Luke or

Percy...............

MY MIND IS GONNA EXPLODE!

Isabel Song that is sooooooooooooooo funny!

Nicole well....
I think that someone is going to die. Someone good. It's probably gonna happen.

I hope otherwise...

Here's something to wrap your head around.....

Percy is doing the tasks that Hercules did, so it could be like Hercules...and in the movie the dude almost got turned back, and he went back to be with meg. Rachel seems kinda like the Meg role. Well, she's anything but suave. And Annabeth doesn't really seem to fit into the Hercules story...I don't know. I don't really think that it's the Hercules story.

Kamvball Isabel wrote: "I think that Kamvball is right on the third bullet, the one about Percy and Annabeth. But, Idon't thinkthat it is internet safe to give out your e-mail out to strangers. Plus, a weirdo creep guy c..."

yeah but u just block them on ur email and u can go and find anybody's email on this site by going to their profile, duh!

Kamvball Feathers wrote: "well....
I think that someone is going to die. Someone good. It's probably gonna happen.

I hope otherwise...

Here's something to wrap your head around.....

Percy is doing the tasks that Hercule..."

yeah but in the third book Percy clearly said that he is Not Hercules and does not want to be him cause he did something bad to Zoe Nightshade...

message 44: by God (new)

God Zach wrote: "but i think u will fart cuz ur ugly"

nice...

message 45: by God (last edited Apr 06, 2009 10:29AM) (new)

God Kamvball wrote: "*i hope Rick keeps writing about Percy Jackson Series

*and i think that there's no last olympian its just to make a dramatic title to make people wonder

*and i hope that Percy gets Annabeth caus..."

YTeah i agree with the second bullet cause ive read lots of books that are hyped like this one. i bet none of the olympians will die. what i think is that maybe percy will be the LAST olympian to join the olympians. Making there be 13 major gods. I was Thinking percy be the god of Sons and Half Bloods... lol.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel I think There will be like a big Fight to the Death between the Demi gods. like the bad half bloods and the good ones and who ever is last Standing will be the Last olympian. But i just think that would be cool. i Can't wait for the book to come out! =o)=o)

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Shikashika8 wrote: "well i fin dit possable that there is a slim chance that they might make percy a god for saving olympus (if he does)and with the romance portion i would rather percy end up with annabeth than rachel"

I would Really like him to end up with Rachel(Not bc it's my name lol) so he can kinda have a normal life after all this.

message 48: by Perseus (last edited Apr 09, 2009 01:26PM) (new)

Perseus

God wrote "I was Thinking percy be the god of Sons and Half Bloods... lol".

What I think is that percy's father poisedon will die in the war and then percy will take his place as the sea god.

Preston this is interesting...Perseus, and "God" I think what you said could have some meaning...

Preston one more thing: Percy can't take Poseidon's place because Gods can't die.

« previous 1