Writing Passionates discussion

Read my Story/Story Help > HELP!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 1074 comments There was no fairy godmother in Cinderella! I JUST WANTED TO CLEARIFY!

anyhow I need a title for my story

this is the beggining:
She clacked in the doorway, wearing seven inch high heels that were more like sole pads, with a heel and a strap. Pale, bare legs that were flawless, a sparkly turquoise blue mini-skirt. She had a matching sparkly turquoise blue tank top that had such thin straps with such thin material that if you pulled hard enough her strap might break. Across her chest was a string of white pearls that led to a sparkly turquoise blue purse with a string of sparkly fringe across the middle of the tiny bag. Her long dark brown hair- even in a ridiculously high ponytail- went down to her waist and was tied up with a sparkly turquoise blue rubber band. She had deep dark brown eyes that matched her hair; her pearl white teeth went well with her perfect smile. The only thing that disrupted her blue and white outfit was her milk chocolate brown suitcase.

More: She is a water fairy,born a mermaid, to get her wings she has to become a fairy godmother (for fairies this is a MAJOR responsibility and they might,quite literally, die from ALL the work required.) Anyhow she is the fairy godmother of the leader of this small remote village in another dememsions where they know nothing of magic.

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 49 comments hmmmmm..... is it unusual for a water fairy to be born to a mermaid? What's the name of the village?

message 3: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) | 1770 comments how about Godmother?

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 1074 comments uh,yeah most water fairies are born with wings hand have to earn a tail. I have no idea what the name of the village is!

message 5: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (Taleoflostink) | 1770 comments heehee