Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

#4: The Bourne Betrayal
#5: The Bourne Legacy

Mark The above is backwards

#4: The Bourne Legacy
#5: The Bourne Betrayal

Sawyer I feel that the Bourne series gets worse with each book in the series. What do you think? Has anyone read the fourth book? Is it any good?

Anya The fourth and the fifth book are written by Eric Van Lustbader. That is why they are worse than the original three written by Robert Ludlum.

Anya Sawyer wrote: "I feel that the Bourne series gets worse with each book in the series. What do you think? Has anyone read the fourth book? Is it any good?"

The fourth book is bad. I mean, pull-your-hair, bang-your-head-in-the-wall bad. At least I thought so. :-)

Louis It is the Bourne Legacy. My friend got it. Who happens to be around 27... and he read the first two pages and just couldn't read any more. I haven't even bothered to try and read it.

Mark I didnt think the 4th and 5th books were bad. I think they were just a lot different.

A couple of things that bothered me were his age and his family. In the third book it mentioned over and over how he was slowing down feeling old and then in the rest of the books it is never mentioned again.
And his family was a big part of the third book and then they are hardly mentioned again. But I guess that is to be expected when you change authors.

Samuel The first book was good, the second book was better, the third book dropped in quality, the fourth book was average and the rest went hopelessly down hill due to the rubbish author who seemed to have forgotten Bourne's age (50yrs)