TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Twilight Lover's Topics > I STILL DON'T GET IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Meghan Marie Cullen (So-the-lion-fell-for-me) OK...I still don't get why u hate twilight. Honestly. Actually give me answers that make sense...dont say things like "Because its crappy" or "Because i said so!" Please give me like 10 answers each...then maybe I will understand. I am not saying I like twilight or that i hate it. I am just curious.

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) I don't get it, either. We've said (excluding me, I've given reasons maybe five times) around twenty or more times why we hate/dislike Twilight. All you have to do is check out the threads, reasons for disliking/hating Twilight are all over the place. I really, really hate repeating myself.

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (Candy-Rain) | 3069 comments Mod
sigh this question really annoys me...only if it is asked in this forum.

Look curious one, if you are THAT curious, you could have gone through some of the topics here in good reads. We have explained it MILLIONS of times... and I personally am getting sick of repeating myself.

I will just explain why I hate it once I find my answer in yahoo answers- which was chosen as the best answer. So I won't have to type so much. I'd be right back in a few hours. I have some moving and cleaning to do.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments Because her characters are overdone

because everyone else is obsessed

because there is NOTHING in Edward adn BElla's relationship, all they talk about is vampires.

because it doesn't even say when Edward fell for her

because she is really anticlimatic

because breaking dawn was stupid

because she is inconsistent with her perfect characters- see earlier posts about no blood flow stopping arousal

because she didn't tie up ends- what did RENEE think about her daughter vanishing off the face of the earth?

because Bella is perfect. She is perfectly clumsy, and pretty, and everyone likes her. She is way to self-sacrificing, and...

message 5: by Kiara (new)

Kiara | 175 comments i don't get it, if no one liked bella at phonenix then what makes forks any different??

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments How could NO one like her at Phoenix, anyway?

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, i luv twilight, but guys definately have points. i actually agree with pretty much everything u guys said. i cant even think of any reasons to actually like twilight! yet for some reason, i do luv it.

@_@

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) It's probably the language. That's what it was for me, the real reason I liked it besides that there was a new 'twist' on vampires. Because even with the grammatical errors and everything else that I don't feel like ranting about at this particular moment, I was still 'drawn' into the story.

BUT that was about it. :/
Not much else that could 'save' it.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Hmmm. When I first started to read the book I couldn't put it down, So many book's I've read have gotten into action so quickly that I just assumed that this book would aswell. But after finding that there was no action until pages three hundred, I realised that it fuckin sucked.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) i just dont like it because first of all vampires suck in my mind second of all my friend morgan is too addicted to it and 3rd of all i hate horror modern-day romances! >:0 yuck!

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments I love vampires, I'm so obsessed with them that all I wear is black. But in this they just made vampires seem so GIRLY, It was sickening. And he sparkles? Let's spell it out! G-A-Y!!!!! ^^/

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) hmm... i think vampires are just bloodsucking dudes afraid of light. it's like steph. meyer is like, "I wanna make a modern-day romance. Hmm, people now-n-days like horror so, I got it! I'll make half of the cast vampires. make a little tweaks in the book aaanndd.. viola! It's now a horror modern-day romance!" Uhg that's why i hate vampires. but i love zombies

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Eh, I don't overly like zombies. I hate the vampires that burn up straight away in the sun and that can fly and sleep in coffins and are afraid of garlic. There stupid, But I mean vampires that are in Shadow Defenders and all that.

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) im fine with shadow defenders but i think they qualify as dark knights or sumfin like that. not the prissy little vampires. you get what im saying?

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Yeah.

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) But zombies are kinda cool right...? <:)

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Yeah, I don't know what kind of zombies your talking about but I like that ones in Dawn Of The Dead.

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) oh i like night of the living dead. "They're coming for you Barbra."

message 19: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) but dawn of the dead is good like night of the living dead but in color. :)

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Oh, I havn't seen or read Living Dead.

message 21: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) its not a book just an old black and white movie were a group of people get stuck in a house and whenever sombody dies they turn into a zombie

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Cool.

message 24: by ☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~, The one who just looks good in tights (new)

☼☼Khloe☼☼~*~Thirteenth Step~*~ (TripodDog) | 713 comments Mod
O.o What are we even talking 'bout?

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Zombies...

message 26: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Yeah, It's funny. I have to watch it again, I've forgotten most of it...

message 27: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments lol

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Ok, I think we should probably start talking about vampires again...

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments Vampires suck. They really do. They're just an excuse for perfect characters.

message 30: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments No, Only in Twilight.

message 31: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments that's what I meant

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Hmmm.

message 33: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
Wow, um Twilightlover lion falling on you person, you have been in here pretty much harassing us for months now, how can yo NOT understand why we hate it? Repeating myself makes me angry!!

>.<

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara (thecrazygal) She's a different Twilight Lover, the first post was her first and only post in this group. Twilightluver, however, has posted more than once. :P

message 35: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Different people same obsession and picture.

Well thats confusing!

message 36: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments ??

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Lol.

message 38: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

OMG BOLD

message 39: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments ...

message 40: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

HHAHAH

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments Ok, I'm getting back on subject. I hate Twilight because...

1. I've read better book's written by 14 year old's.

2. The vampires in Twilight are girly, Eg. They sparkle.

3. There's also the issues of child grooming.

4. Pedophillia,

5. Suicide abusive relationships.

6. The imagination in the story is very limited.

And lastly, JK Rowling proved that some authors can write childrens books longer then 500 pages, Stephanie Myers proved some shouldnt.

message 42: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments LOL ....... yeah

message 43: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments ^^/

message 44: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments I know. And it doesn't show them auctully falling in love. What does Edward see in her?

message 45: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (RockLeeFanGirl) | 24 comments I dunno. I mean, He does wear make-up.

message 46: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments Bella's not a guy.

message 47: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments maybe edward stalked her for her whole life .......

message 48: by Amy (new)

Amy (Runawaymarbles) | 130 comments but she's a vamp now...

message 49: by ¢нυя¢н яανєη** (last edited Jan 22, 2009 05:58PM) (new)

¢нυя¢н яανєη** | 79 comments My reasons for hating Twilight...
1. The book is slow paced.
2. Bella whines and complains ALL the time.
3. Nessie resembles something that is perfect in every say except the fact that she grows too fast and she's a mutant.
4. Edward always "tries" to push Bella away and says "I'm a monster, don't love me" and he still follows her!
5. Vampires that Sparkle? ?_?
6. Okay, who even WANTS to watch a whining, negative idiot in her sleep?
7. He loves her, because she smells nice, and he can't read her mind... Wtf?
8. Rosalie at first hates Bella for a rediculous reason, then she starts to like her... ?
9. Alice is way too hyper. She needs some kind of relaxing medications...
10. Who names their freaking child 'Renesmee'? What, should I call my child, Judalter, or Waltudy?
11. Where the hell did SM get the 'Vegitarian' term? Vegitarians eat Vegetables, they don't wander into forests, maul animals and suck their blood.
12. I love animals, and am completely offended that someone would rather kill innocent animals when they go to school, and sit in a buffet, and have a stupid girlfriend that is the perfect meal. I'd love to kill Bella.
13. In the end, everyone was like "We're going to die! Oh, the misery!" and I was saying in my mind "Kill them! Kill them!" yet I never felt like finishing the book.
14. Once again... Why animals?
15. My final reason for hating that I will list is that I'm not sure why ANYONE would fall for a pale-white freak like Deadward? ?????

I hope I answered part of your question.
___-
--| |
-|- -|
--| |
-- _ Church Raven

message 50: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments EDWARD wears make-up marisol, look at my vid youll see-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDpGJ1...

« previous 1 3