Relaxing Fun discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessicaafrank) | 257 comments Mod
"I love you," Joan said, looking at..

message 2: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) ...her classmate's picture. She was looking at Nathaniel Hughton, her biggest crush. "Do you love me?" she asked the picture...

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Jan 19, 2009 02:42AM) (new)

The picture, pathetically small because it was cut from last year's yearbook, did not say a word, so Joan...

message 4: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (rhondak) I remember a movie I saw years ago called The Sure Thing with Daphne Zuniga and John Cusack. It is a romantic comedy about my favorite subject: the different ways that men and women communciate. The last lines are very poignant and, of course, about love. It would ruin the effect for me to just quote them without seeing the movie:)

message 5: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (rhondak) Come to think of it. there's another funny John Cusack movie about love called Grosse Point Blank. Just like the hero, we find that we really decide what love means not because of what we think, but by what we ultimately decide to do.

Billy  Mays (Caitlin) ((okay...))
replied back in a deep voice "Always and Forever baby" then she started kissing the unrealistically small cutout of him

message 7: by Jessica (new)

... her lips covering the whole picture. Someone knocked on her bedroom door. She jumped up and ran to answer it.

message 8: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (rhondak) Holding her breath, she slowly turned the knob and opened the door. It was her mother.
"I have something for you," Mother said mysteriously, peering at Joan oddly. She paused before asking "Why is your face all red?"

message 9: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) "Umm, today is a hot day, I guess I'm getting a sun burn or something. So, can I see it?" Asked Joan, trying to change the subject.

message 10: by Dallas (new)

Dallas | 79 comments Mod
"Joan, I want to give you this," she said holding out her hand. Joan held her hand out and her mom dropped a marble into her hand.

"What is this," Joan asked.