Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Touched for the very first time. Again.

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gåry! (last edited Jan 10, 2009 07:04PM) (new)

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i also see the use of this in having a long distance relationship. UPS shipment is cheaper than plane tickets

Books Ring Mah Bell NO WAY.

*sigh*

Somehow I am not surprised this was created.

Nor am I surprised Gary found it.

message 4: by Gåry! (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) If we get enough buyers together, maybe we can get a bulk discount.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been trying to think of scenarios where someone would need and actually use one of these, and they all make me sad!

Books Ring Mah Bell would that work as an ass hymen as well?

message 7: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments ::cringing::

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

::ME too::

message 9: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I wonder if there's one for guys. You know, to recreate the uncomfortable experience of the first time when you wonder if you're doing it right.

Or first twenty times, to be honest.

message 10: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments ANORT!

message 11: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments The situations in which one might need this are for wedding nights with men who believe that they are their women's firsts, which is very important in some cultures--like to the point of death and all. I know there are doctors in the MidEast who specialize in reconnecting the hymen.

message 12: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) And then there's female circumcision mutilation.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. That's why it's sad.

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments if i worked there i would walk around in constant fear of someone asking me what business i was in

message 15: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments What business are you in?

message 16: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments well, not the fake vagina business that is for sure. although....let me check out their stock symbol...do they trade on the NASDAQ as VAG ?

message 17: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments (actually i am in the surplus equipment / machinery business)

message 18: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments OK, so maybe I'll get one of these things after all:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/world...

Now, $3 million is a good reason to hang on to that hymen!

message 19: by Cyril (new)

Cyril This sort of fits here

message 20: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) | 347 comments Cyril, you're an hero. I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard.

message 21: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments And I think she has had two more since that picture. I know I saw another headline about them recently--either her being pregnant again or just giving birth again.

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments it's like the von trapps

message 23: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments times two (at least)

message 24: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24099 comments Mod
If someone wants to have 20 kids, as long as they can afford them, whatevs. I don't think demeaning a woman by calling her vagina a clown car is very nice.

message 25: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments I think if you can survive carrying and raising 20 kids you deserve a medal.

message 26: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11617 comments I judge her.

Twenty kids is ridiculous, especially at the rate the planet's resources are being consumed (primarily by greedy Americans).

Planet wrecker!

Guilty!

message 27: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Because of our falling birthrate we (and every other western nation) need immigration to keep pace with mortality. One family having 20 kids doesn't hurt anything. We need her 20 kids to pay into Social Security and Medicare.

message 28: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Ponzi schemes that they are.

message 29: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments I judge her for wanting to carry and raise 20 kids. Kids are great but 20?

message 30: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Don't lead the gullible down the garden path.

message 31: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Actually, in these large families, the younger ones are raised by the older ones.

message 32: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11617 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Because of our falling birthrate we (and every other western nation) need immigration to keep pace with mortality."

No, we don't. Let's make do with fewer people, worldwide.

message 33: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I vote for way fewer people.

message 34: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Félix wrote: "Actually, in these large families, the younger ones are raised by the older ones."

Is that fair to them? It seems like a lot of responsibility.

message 35: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) You'd have to ask them about that.

message 36: by Riona (last edited Jan 08, 2013 08:53PM) (new)

Riona (rionafaith) | 488 comments Susan wrote: "Félix wrote: "Actually, in these large families, the younger ones are raised by the older ones."

Is that fair to them? It seems like a lot of responsibility."

I doubt it. It seems kind of exploitative, actually.

I'd much rather they adopt 20 kids.

message 37: by Susan (new)

Susan | 6406 comments Félix wrote: "I vote for way fewer people."

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) The product on the link its no longer available! What was it? Was it a 20 babies stroller!? The name of this thread got my imagination rolling! I wanna know! I buaaaa!

message 39: by Susan (last edited Jan 08, 2013 10:56PM) (new)

Susan | 6406 comments I would just like to see people making more conscious decisions and really think more outside of their immediate worlds. It often feels to me that people think they need to have and do because it fits the majority mold.

Your example makes me think of what happened in Yosemite when they eradicated the wolves. It threw off the balance of nature to the point that a certain species of tree was lost in the aftermath. They were not sure why until they traced it all the way back to the disappearance of the wolves.

Anything done in the extreme can have undesired effects.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.