All For Books! discussion

All for Books > What are you guys currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole I'm currently reading my ever thick Psy book. How about you?

message 2: by Mina (new)

Mina | 2 comments Song of Ice and Fire Series and Eat Pray Love :-)

message 3: by Eugenie (new)

Eugenie | 6 comments i just finish Golden lily of Richelle Mead

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Eugenie wrote: "i just finish Golden lily of Richelle Mead"

She wrote the Vampire Academy, right?

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 16 comments Hey everybody ^)^ im currently reading Skrinking Voilet by Danielle joseph

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

DIVERGENT!!!!!

message 7: by Beatrice (new)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished Divergent.

message 9: by Eugenie (new)

Eugenie | 6 comments Nicole wrote: "Eugenie wrote: "i just finish Golden lily of Richelle Mead"

She wrote the Vampire Academy, right?"

yes and also the Georgina Kincaid series and the Dark Swan series too

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ohghhh, Okay. :)) Thanks ♥

message 11: by Eugenie (new)

Eugenie | 6 comments Nicole wrote: "Ohghhh, Okay. :)) Thanks ♥"

welcome

message 12: by Aria (new)

Aria (ariaandherbooks) I just started Jane Eyre! Extremely good so far! :)

message 13: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 26 comments I am reading Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater and its pretty good so far though I'm a bit confused and its really slow!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! I love that book!

Im reading: Sold by Zana Muhsen

message 15: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 16 comments Well I was reading can you keep a secret but I just couldn't finish it so now I'm reading By fire and By Sword by Elaine Offman

message 16: by Khadija (new)

Khadija | 5 comments am reading Black Dagger Brotherhood: Lover Avenged,
and Clockwork Angel; both are totally awesome!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

READING: City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) | 16 comments Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver"

Oh I read that one let me know what u thought of it if.u want.to of course

message 20: by Beatrice (new)

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 26 comments Violet wrote: "Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver"

Oh I read that one let me know what u thought of it if.u want.to of course"

So far I'm liking it. Though I'm only on page 55 so I'm not very far into it. :)

message 22: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 19 comments im reading Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater its good so far

message 23: by Joy (new)

Joy Sallegue (cjsallegue) I just finished the Fifty Shades trilogy and I liked it despite the bad reviews. I'm now reading Something Borrowed.

message 24: by Joy (new)

Joy Sallegue (cjsallegue) Megan wrote: "READING: City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare"
I love this book. For me, it's the best book in the series.

message 25: by Howdie (new)

message 26: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 19 comments Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "I am reading Shiver by Michael Prescott and its pretty good so far though I'm a bit confused and its really slow!"

it gets better :) i read it last week, i finished Liger last night... but now i have to wait to get the last one

message 27: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 19 comments i just started Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward

message 28: by Mayra (new)

Mayra (kaligurl_7) | 19 comments Mayra wrote: "Little_miss_book_freak wrote: "I am reading Shiver by Michael Prescott and its pretty good so far though I'm a bit confused and its really slow!"

it gets better :) i read it last week, i finished Liger la..."

im confused.... when i saw ur post it had the pic for the Wolves of Mercy Falls series and then when i posted a reply it changed the pic... so what book are u reading?

message 29: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) Everblue (Mer Tales, #1) by Brenda Pandos and The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes

message 30: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 14 comments I'm reading Shatter Me. And I love it so far! :D

message 31: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) Asser wrote: "I'm reading Shatter Me. And I love it so far! :D"

Great book!

message 32: by Gil (new)

message 34: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 14 comments I'm reading Easy by Tammara Webber

message 35: by Khadija (new)

Khadija | 5 comments Asser wrote: "I'm reading Easy by Tammara Webber"
i really want to read that, hav u gt the buk or r u reading online?? if so on what??!!

message 36: by Khadija (new)

Khadija | 5 comments Mayra wrote: "i just started Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward"
i absolutely love the Black Dagger Brotherhood... can't wait to read Lover Reborn... But i really want to read Quinn's story and i can't wait for it to come out!!!!

message 37: by Joanna Aira (new)

Joanna Aira (aira071995) Matched by Ally Condie.
Hey, how'd you put up the photos here? :)

message 38: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Joanna Aira wrote: "Matched by Ally Condie.
Hey, how'd you put up the photos here? :)"

Click The Add Book/Author in the top of the comment box and there. Change the Link to Cover in the bottom of the pop up.

message 39: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 14 comments Khadija wrote: "Asser wrote: "I'm reading Easy by Tammara Webber"
i really want to read that, hav u gt the buk or r u reading online?? if so on what??!!"

You should definitely read it! I finished it and I couldn't put it down. I read it on ebook.

message 40: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 14 comments I'm reading The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 13 comments okay take a deep breath I am reading Sky Dragons (Pern, #24) by Anne McCaffrey , Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Darkwitch Rising (The Troy Game, #3) by Sara Douglass Citizen Vince by Jess Walter