Start by marking “A Mrs. Miracle Christmas” as Want to Read:
A Mrs. Miracle Christmas

A Mrs. Miracle Christmas

(Angelic Intervention #11)

Mrs. Miracle shows an ordinary family that they are blessed beyond belief in this uplifting holiday tale from #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber.

As the holiday season begins, Laurel McCullough could use some good news. She and her husband, Zach, have been praying for a baby that seems more and more like an impossible dream, and they've had to move in with her
Published October 1st 2019 by Ballantine Books

To ask other readers questions about A Mrs. Miracle Christmas, please sign up.
Kelly Yep, Me. Was unaware for years that I have a genetic clotting disorder that causes miscarriages. Without modern medicine, ie. drugs and IVF, I would…moreYep, Me. Was unaware for years that I have a genetic clotting disorder that causes miscarriages. Without modern medicine, ie. drugs and IVF, I would not have either of my 2 wonderful children. Had one at 36 and the other at 40.(less)

Carrie
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Review coming soon.
Tammy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: release-2019
All the stars! A Mrs. Miracle Christmas is a delightful heart-touching story that had me shedding happy tears. Enjoyed it so much I read it straight through, it definitely lifted my spirits and put a smile on my face. A wonderful reminder that God is watching over all of us and to never lose hope. A perfect story for the Christmas season or anytime.

*Thanks to Ballantine and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Jodie
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I read a Debbie Macomber book, I feel like I’m coming home and receiving a most welcome hug and her latest book is no exception. A heart-warming story of Laurel and her husband Zach who have gone through the heartbreak of wanting a child so desperately but remaining childless. Laurel’s Grandmother Helen has played an important role in Laurel’s life and lives with the couple. When Helen’s health begins to fail, Mrs Miracle is a welcome caregiver who changes the life of this family.
Cecelia
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Laurel (a schoolteacher) and her husband Zach want to be parents. They’ve had some huge disappointments in the past when they tried to have children. Now Laurel’s grandmother, Helen, needs a caregiver and they hire Mrs. Miracle – an angel.

I enjoyed reading this story about Laurel, Zach, Helen and Mrs. Miracle. The struggles that Zach and Laurel faced were so realistic. Their faith was tested – but they do get a glimpse at happiness when they hire Mrs. Miracle. Mrs. Miracle i
Heather
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A cup of cheer for “A Mrs. Miracle Christmas”! Absolutely loved this one. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy this book well in advance of the release date. It brought my heart such joy! I have to say, to date, this is most likely one of my most favorite reads by Ms. Debbie! Perhaps it was the theme, or the timing of the story. I needed to come home to a tale such as this, these past few weeks! Having a rough day and then reading something to fun, uplifting and heart warmi ...more
Carvanz
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Miracle is a Christmas tradition and I was thrilled to get to read this beautiful, miraculous story!

’It was the season, after all, and this year, for sure. The season of miracles.’

description

Disappointment after disappointment in conceiving or adopting a child has left Laurel with a lack of faith. She’s resigned herself to being childless and thought her husband, Zach, had done the same. With the diminishing health of her Nana also weighing her down, they are thrilled when Mrs. Miracle arrives to help with Nana’s dstory!
Maureen Timerman
Shelves: 2019
Once I turned the first page on this one, I didn’t put it down until I was finished, and there is a teaser for another book, you will be hooked there also! I also loved that we are given an epilogue!
Debbie Macomber has done it again, and you don’t want to miss this feel good read, we really need to have one of these once in a while, and this doesn’t disappoint.
We are reunited with characters that we fell in love with in past books, and they will delight you here also.
This one i
Karen Rush
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Miracle shows up on the doorstep of a couple coping with loss and caring for a grandmother slipping into dementia. She shows up at just the right time and says just the right things to renew their faith. An uplifting Christmas story and quick read that warmed my heart like a Hallmark movie.

Ivy
Oct 03, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.
BookGypsy
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love love loved this! The magic of miracles and the reason to never lose hope. A beautiful story of family,Christmas and joy. Debbie Macomber never disappoints. Made me cry.
Dawnny-BookGypsy
Novels N Latte Review
Hudson Valley NY
Donna Hines
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
Angels Among Us!
What better way to start the Summer Heatwave as it's like a treat when you have Christmas in July with Debbie Macomber!
This starts out with a married couple wanting to have a baby desperately but sadly are unable too.
It results in a miracle of sorts as the grandmother Helen is struggling with dementia but notices the change in the situation above.
That change resulted in her believing they were touched by an Angel that appeared out of nowhere at their door
Emma
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing

A Mrs. Miracle Christmas:by Debbie Macomber
As the holiday season begins, Laurel McCullough could use some good news. She and her husband, Zach, have been praying for a baby that seems more and more like an impossible dream, and they’ve had to move in with her beloved grandmother, Helen, who’s having trouble taking care of h
Melodie
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
In A Mrs. Miracle Christmas, Debbie Macomber shows off her amazing talent by taking what could be just a sweet, sentimental and somewhat predictable story and turning it into a heartwarming novel that brought tears to this reader’s eyes.

A Christmas story in the truest sense of the word and brimming with words of faith, A Mrs. Miracle Christmas is the story about a family in crisis. Laurel and Zach have come to live with her grandmother, Helen, who is afflicted with increasingly wors
Kristina
A Mrs. Miracle Christmas by Debbie Macomber is touching Christmas story. I began reading it and did not stop until I finished. A Mrs. Miracle Christmas has Debbie Macomber’s delightful writing which drew me right in. Her characters are developed, and the story moved along at a steady pace. Mrs. Miracle is sent by Gabriel to help Helen, Laurel and Zach. Helen has been praying for her granddaughter who has lost faith as well as hope after failed IVF treatments and an unsuccessful adoption. Zach st ...more
Terri
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, netgalley
This book is just what the soul needs in a Christmas book. It is clean and sweet and full of goodness...and angels! You can never miss with a Debbie Macomber book. Her characters always overcome an obstacle set before them and find love and contentment along the way.
The story of A Mrs. Miracle Christmas doesn't have a couple falling in love with each other, but fighting to keep that love strong. Laurel and Zack have been dealing with infertility for years and after having to return a baby they
Sherri Lewis
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Laurel McCullough and her husband Zach needed to figure out what to do about her grandmother. Her health was declining and she was beginning to have bouts of confusion and memory loss. They lived with with her, but she was alone during the day while they were both at work. Laurel was also battling depression. She and Zach had been trying for years to have a baby and had even attempted adoption with no success. Laurel had given up on her dream of becoming a mother and it hurt her Grandmother to s ...more
Melissa
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Miracle returns. I love this character. She brings hope, love, forgiveness, understanding, and faith to her many assignments. She is a sweet fun loving grandmother type who the reader cannot help but love. Laurel and Zach have prayed for a baby since they married. However, God has not blessed them yet. When they move in with Laurel's grandmother, life becomes more complicated. Calling in outside help seems to be the only answer. Enter: Mrs. Miracle. With her love and support, Helen appears ...more
Joann
Julia David
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very heart-warming and touching story. Laurel and Zach desperately want children. They have tried everything, but have been unable to conceive. They fostered a little boy and after becoming very attached, his father decided that he would not give him up for adoption. Laurel's grandmother is starting to have memory problems and needs a care taker. When Mrs. Miracle shows up on their doorstep, just when they need her, their lives change. They do need a miracle and Mrs. Miracle is very happy to h ...more
Helen Williams
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Laurel and Zach McCullough have had some trying times this past year and could really use some uplifting news. Their hopes of having a baby have been shattered more than once. And the grandmother that raised her now seems to be suffering from memory loss. They contact a home-care organization to help them to take care of her. They receive a joyful surprise when Mrs. Miracle shows up at their door. She turns out to be the godsend they really need. Just when all hope seems to be gone miracles happ ...more
Pam
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before I start a Debbie Macomber story, I know to have plenty of time to read & a box of Kleenex nearby. Plenty of time to read because once I start the first page I know I will be so enthralled with the story that I won’t put it down until the last word is read. A box of Kleenex due to the way Ms. Macomber manages to pull your emotions out so completely. I cry. I laugh out loud. I sit & just smile while I’m reading each precious word.

A Mrs. Miracle Christmas is an emotional, heartwarmi
Judy Tucker
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Debbie has written another wonderful story about Mrs. Miracle and her angel friends. They help a young couple who are struggling with their feelings after they lose their adoptive baby. The setting of Christmas time lends to believing in miracles.
Dawn Wells
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have the tissues ready. An absolutely beautiful book. Warmth, inspiration and fun. I love the Mrs Miracle series and this is a home run. Fabulous read.
Pamela Duarte
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I received notice that this book was available on NetGalley, I immediately requested it. This is the third book about Mrs. Emily Merkle, also known as Mrs. Miracle and it lives up to its heritage. The first two were made into Hallmark movies and I can see this installment also making a wonderful Christmas movie. The late Doris Roberts will always be Mrs. Miracle in my mind.

Laurel and her husband Zach live with Laurel’s grandmother Helene/Nana both to save money and to take
Monica
Aug 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

This would make for a perfect Hallmark Christmas movie!!

This is a story about Laurel and Zach who live with Laurel's grandma Helen. Helen who is up there in years is starting to have early stages of dementia and needs someone to stay with her while Laurel and Zach are at work. Not able to find an agency that has a companion available Laurel and Zach are unsure what to do. Then there is a knock on the door. Mrs. Miracle.
Robin
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved this book! I usually do not read Christmas books in summer but this one will suck you in on page 1 and not let you go until the end. You will root..cheer...remember past Christmas's past...and you will have a heart hurt along the way too. . Thank you Netgalley for the ARC copy to review...
Brenda
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
What a sweet story! I admit to really loving Holiday stories and this one was not as "cliched" as so many can be. A different twist, sweet, inspiring, filled with hope. "Believe"... we all need a little of this :)
Debra Dowling
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A heartwarming story of love, family, and believing.
Laurel and Zach are happily married and live and take care of Laurel's grandmother who has dementia. They have tried desperately to have children, but have not been able to. After much heart break, they have given up hope.
With Nana getting more confused and getting lost, the couple decide to hire a companion for her while they are working. Mrs. Merkel, AKA Mrs. Miracle, is a blessing to them all. She helps them in ways they never dreamed
Sherry Greene
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of all of Debbie Macomber's books, but especially her Christmas books.

This is another excellent Christmas book from the author, featuring the beloved Mrs. Miracle. We also meet up with her angelic friends from previous books, Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy.

Mrs. Miracle becomes a caretaker to Helen, who has dementia. As she does her “angelic” work with Helen, we find moments of laughter and joy as the two ladies grow close.

Mrs. Miracle also has come to help w
Randi Sampson
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love a feel good Christmas story! They make you feel warm and cozy, like being wrapped in a blanket of holiday spirit. And no one does a feel good Christmas story better than Debbie Macomber! A Mrs. Miracle Christmas is a prime example of that.

Now, while I have read many Debbie Macomber books and was familiar with the character of Mrs. Miracle (primarily through the Hallmark movies), I must admit that this was the first of the books that I had read. Oh what a delight it was!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Debbie Macomber is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In her novels, Macomber brings to life compelling relationships that embrace family and enduring friendships, uplifting her readers with stories of connection and hope. Macomber’s novels have spent over 1,000 weeks on the New York Time ...more

Angelic Intervention (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • A Season of Angels (Angels Everywhere, #1)
  • The Trouble with Angels (Angels Everywhere #2)
  • Touched by Angels (Angels Everywhere, #3)
  • Mrs. Miracle (Angelic Intervention #4)
  • Shirley, Goodness and Mercy (Angels Everywhere, #4)
  • Those Christmas Angels (Angels Everywhere, #5)
  • Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere, #6)
  • Call Me Mrs. Miracle (Angelic Intervention #8)
  • Angels at the Table (Angels Everywhere, #7)
  • Mr. Miracle (Angelic Intervention, #10)