What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Title?? "Life" with an inequality sign (equal w/a slash)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle0522) | 1 comments I was on a plane and the lady across from me had an interesting looking book. I wanted to look it up when I got home but it's been very difficult. I think it was an inequality sign (= equal sign with a / slash through it) and then it had the word "Life" after it. I wasn't able to catch the author and I didn't think it would be that hard to look up. Thanks for any help you can offer.

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) | 21 comments I've noticed a series of books by "New Press" (I think is the publisher) that has titles like "Catholic =/= The Vatican", "Evangelical =/= Republican or Democrat", "Judaism =/= Isreal" That is the closest thing I've found so far. Might be from the same "does not equal" series of books if the true source can be tracked down.

Cheryl is busier irl atm. (cherylllr) Judaism Does Not Equal Israel is one of only 3 books I see like this, and they're all by different authors. I searched here on goodreads for 'does not equal life' and got nothing, but 'does not equal' got these three. I'm currently doing some librarian edits on them, then I'll poke around some more.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Michelle, are you still looking for this book?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
No response; moved to Abandoned.